Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Project Selection- My Decision
I have chosen to do the magazine project. My genre will be based on dogs in shelters. My articles will include ways on how to adopt, where the best shelters are, pictures of the animals, and the best breeds for your personality. I am interested in this because I think I will be able to reach a large audience because many people like dogs and puppies. There are many topics that can be included in my magazine on the topic of sheltered animals, so I think it will be easy for me to write about it. This magazine could also bring awareness to shelters and influence people to adopt rather than buy animals. I will be working alone on this project because I will then be able to do everything to my own standard and include whatever I want. I love taking and editing pictures, so the photography aspect of the magazine will be very fun. Overall, the magazine project is the best fit for me and my schedule because I can work on it anytime without needing help from other group members.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment