How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online - in this project?
I used the software Microsoft Publisher to make my magazine. I chose this software because I was familiar with it and the tools it contains, rather than using InDesign which I was not familiar with. I found that I got more done in my magazine and it was very easy for me to edit and add elements to it as I went along. I also used Photoshop on the cover page of my magazine. It was the first time I had used this software.
I integrated online technologies into this product by all the research that I did in order to get a better idea of the issues around dogs and how to compensate for them. I also researched tips and things that would interest all pet owners to include in my magazine by using the internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment