Most magazines use a distribution service to get their magazine out to a large audience. There are many different distribution companies to choose from, and the one I decided to research is called Curtis. This circulation company is the leader in the magazine distribution market, with retail sales exceeding $550 million per year. They work with numerous big-name magazines that are displayed everywhere. This would be a good distributor to use because of the big reach they have, including US and international. I would utilize this model to distribute my product because of the many advantages they offer including:
- An experienced, progress-oriented top management team, which seeks, tests, and develops new and better ways to improve the single copy sales performance for our clients.
- The largest sales and marketing organization in the industry, whose professional staff covers all major markets every week (most daily), representing over 98% of all magazine sales.
- The industry's largest Account Executive staff.
- The best launch/transition facility in the industry.
Overall, this company is very successful and distributed magazines nationwide, which is a major reason I would use them to distribute my product.
No comments:
Post a Comment